Friday, November 11, 2016

TESTIMONIALS and GOOD RESULTS

TESTIMONIALS and GOOD RESULTS

Phil, we just wanted you to know
all three of us who came in together 6 months ago are still enjoying being happy, healthy, nonsmokers. When you told us that day that it was going to be easy for us to stop smoking, I admit I was skeptical, because
I had never succeeded in stopping for more than a few days.
And whats cool is Ive had no cravings and frankly, that amazes me. Im glad youre good at what you do.
Sincerely,
Danny Miller
Fort Worth, TX 




Phillip, I want to thank you so much for what you have done for me and my wife. I was a non- believer in this hypnosis stuff. You have more than likely saved my wifes life, and I really mean it! She was a two pack a day smoker for 30 years, and now she no longer smokes! I am so proud of her. Your system has worked for both of us.
Kent B.
Dallas, TX




Phil, I thought youd be happy to know that I havent touched a cigarette since those 10 minutes before I walked into your office that day on February 28th, 2006. Its a wonderful thing to have this healthy freedom (and to have your wife want to kiss you again). I cannot thank you enough.

W. Matthew Cox
Operations Manager
BizRadio 1360AM - KMNY
Dallas, TX


For any of you guys who want to stop chewing tobacco go see Phil Dickerson. I was chewing at least a can of Copenhagen a day for 18 years. What surprises me is how well Ive done.
Chuck Long,
Mesquite, TX  




Hey Phil,
A quick email to let you know that so far Ive dropped 44 pounds of that ugly fat. So Im averaging about 4 pounds a week. My wifes amazed because I no longer sit in front of the TV every night and eat, and Im actually going to the health club now 3 times a week. Another 30 pounds and you and I are gonna have that celebration session youve talked about.
Antonio G,
Mesquite, TX




Hi Phil, Ive done it. I stepped on the scales this morning and Ive lost 36 lbs. I am now back down to 120. Remember that old picture I showed you of how I wanted to look again? My husband and I have scheduled new family photos to be taken next week. You were right. Thanks for believing in me. Expect a call from a couple of my girlfriends.
Sheryl M.
Plano, TX





 Dallas Hypnosis for Success is located at 100 North Central Expressway and Beltline Road.  Call us at 214-549-7487

No comments:

Post a Comment