Friday, November 11, 2016

Street Chicknosis

 WILL YOU 2 SHUT THE HELL UP ITS A HYPNOSIS VIDEO NOT AN INVITATION TO WAR, on that note, Cat i love your technique you’re one of the hypnotists who inspired me to start, also i love the little “Chicknosis” bit XDmogs2006oksays:

 Its Ok Ray, ive read your google groups threads, just goes to show its not just here you spew nonsensical rubbish and I’m not the only one that agree’s you need a little stability.UglyFemaleHypnotistssays:

 @mogs2006ok No actually it’s up to YOU to prove your claim that I’m living off the state. I’ll do a LONG article about Catherine Hickland’s friend who made this claim about me, and why she hangs out with such liars. If you can prove your claim, you win the lawsuit. If you can’t, you go bankrupt.

As I’ve never collected any type of welfare, or even unemployment, in my life, I think you’re gonna have an uphill battle, but you sound sure of yourself.

See you in court.mogs2006oksays:

 @UglyFemaleHypnotists“so i guess? its obvious your living off the state” its up to you to confirm that, it was a question to you, you make assumptions that I genuinely believe you do, which is and holds no basis for a libel suit, because its based on your own opinion, had I have said “you most definitely live off the state” maybe you would be right. I stand by a good friend she hasn’t put me up anything, you have a strange way of thinking pal.UglyFemaleHypnotistssays:

 @mogs2006ok What I state is OPINION. You claim I live off the government.

Good luck proving that. If you can’t, you LOSE. You could delete your comment before my lawyer gets it to avoid this. If Cat put you up to this, she can be joined.

If you insist on standing behind a lie, you bring any legal consequences on yourself. Your choice. You have maybe 24 hours.mogs2006oksays:

 @UglyFemaleHypnotistsYou only have to look at your Channel to see plenty of libal lawsuits in the making.UglyFemaleHypnotistssays:

 @mogs2006ok You didn’t hit a nerve, you broke the law. Was just giving you a chance to spare yourself being sued for libel. Obviously it’ll take a court order to get you to wise up. So be it. That’s what attorneys are for. If you lose, you’ll be paying their fees. Don’t expect a standing ovation from the jury. YOU are the one who chose to lie about me.mogs2006oksays:

 @UglyFemaleHypnotists Oh my looks like I hit a nerve, how does that feel, take a step back and really explore the emotions your feeling from that.Look at this experience and learn from it that stereotyping people isn’t nice, as you said yourself it feels like “telling a horrible lie”.It has been a pleasure, I don’t even know who you are or what you do, and I thought its kinda obvious you don’t like being stereotyped, I hope you have learned from this experience and wish you well in the future.UglyFemaleHypnotistssays:

 @mogs2006ok You just bought Cat a slew of negative publicity because she’s calling you friend and you’re telling a horrible lie about me (I don’t live off the state; actually I produce internet videos and films).

People get sued for shit like that. Hope you like bankruptcy.UglyFemaleHypnotistssays:

 @mogs2006ok Oh, if you wanted a libel lawsuit, you should have just said so!

if your comment is still up when my lawyer finds it, it’s out of my hands.mogs2006oksays:

 @UglyFemaleHypnotists

You still didn’t answer the other question, which was a great avoidance technique, so i guess its obvious your living off the state, maybe a little hypnosis could do you some good.UglyFemaleHypnotistssays:

 @mogs2006ok LOL everyone on the internet is a troll and not cool, BUT YOU.

Cat’s a piece of shit personality. Good actress at one time, but washed up. BTW, I’m male. I just am on a mission to rid the internet of ugly, stupid, and weak female hypnotists. She’s all three.

Ashlee Schull is 10000x the hypnotist Cat will ever be.

Oh, and either she put you up to this, and is using you to bug me, or she didn’t, and you’re using this to get close to her. Which is it?mogs2006oksays:

 @UglyFemaleHypnotistsGreat another troll with nothing better to do than be-little hoping to make their world seem a little bit brighter.Someone with nothing better to do than make pointless channels.I mean come on really, don’t you think that’s a little sad, not to mention pot calling the kettle, you yourself are an unattractive female trying to bring down someone who is more successful.Cats a good friend of mine, if you knew her personally you would think twice about what you write.UglyFemaleHypnotistssays:

 @mogs2006ok Sorry I missed something here. I write about HER, and YOU get mad? Doesn’t add up. Don’t have to meet her to judge her “street hypnosis.” It’s VERY dangerous.

You may call meeting a narcissistic, washed-up actress, and unsexy/ugly hypnotist a pleasure, but, like Hebrew National, I answer to a slightly higher authority.mogs2006oksays:

 @UglyFemaleHypnotistsYou make this assumption about a woman you have never had the pleasure of meeting, how jealous and hypocritical do you sound right now.Never make assumptions about people you have never met, it just makes you look like your jealous of the gifts they have, perhaps you need to take a good look in the mirror and ask yourself “why am I doing this.”

Sturomshuresays:

 read a book- Secret don’t tell by Carla Emery to discover what hypnotism can do.some people can be made to do anything. I have been hypnotized and its real. I was made to masturbate naked before people and had no memory afterwards, I was told what I had done someone can be deeply hypnotized but look wide awake and is siggestiblehypnotists say all hypnosis is self hypnosis so if it goes wrong they cant be blamed. it is a myth. in a deep trance the hypnotists becomes the subjects inner voicephilbio66says:

 @UglyFemaleHypnotists

Why do hypnotists keep lying to and misleading the public about hypnosis? I guess the truth would be bad for business.UglyFemaleHypnotistssays:

 @Musiclistener25 You just blamed a rape victim for being raped, and called her a liar. The CIA proved that hypnosis can do this, with MK-ultra, which is why they send out so much propaganda the other way. I have 35+ years with hypnosis, and didn’t turn to it because I became too old and wrinkled for daytime.Musiclistener25says:

 @UglyFemaleHypnotists Ok, hypnosis and rape don’t go together. Both parties are to be blamed. If you are that dumb to take off your pants and screw your doctor there there is something wrong with the patient. Easy lawsuit to make the headlines. However, the doctor should have his license taken away for screwing his patience considering how unprofessional it is. I don’t find her ugly. The waving the finger thing is ridiculous other then that I like her. Just my opinion. Everybody needs a job!UglyFemaleHypnotistssays:

 @Musiclistener25 No, Hickland isn’t a rapist. The guy I mentioned is, as was a guy in CT. The women said hypnosis literally coerced them into having sex. If all hypnosis is self-hypnosis, those seven women were LYING. Are you claiming they really wanted the sex? Hickland is just old, ugly, and untalented compaerd to Ashlee Schull.Musiclistener25says:

 @UglyFemaleHypnotists I read up on it and I think thats ridicules. No it’s not rape. I like this woman. I think shes cool. Just my opinion.UglyFemaleHypnotistssays:

 On a MUCH more serious note, “street hypnosis” should NEVER be done. It’s DANGEROUS. Hypnosis can and is used to rape women and molest children. The “all hypnosis is self-hypnosis” is industry bullshit to avoid scaring away customers. Search for Alan Ira Richman and the CT guy who videotaped six rape victims for more info. How terribly irresponsible.UglyFemaleHypnotistssays:

 @Musiclistener25 Oh please. She can’t even measure up to KismetVideo’s worst offerings, let alone their best (Ashlee Schull’s “Yes”). She lacks the looks, she’s old (check the date on that milk), and she’s trying Pat Collins bullshit from 50 years ago that Ashlee made look insipid. Even if she copied Ashlee she lacks the looks, the voice, and the brain to do it. She truly sucks eggs.

How sad.UglyFemaleHypnotistssays:

 This pains me, because I used to be a BIG fan of yours, “Lindsay,” but you are old.

You are ugly.

Your hypnosis techniques are 30 years outdated.

Yes, Catherine Hickland, you are on the Ugly Female Hypnotists List.

You are so pathetic compared to this generation that I couldn’t go under to you even if I wanted to. Ashlee Schull is 1000x better than you shall ever be.

Friends don’t let friends hypnogoggle!MissRiverssays:

 So amazing!





 https://web.archive.org/web/http://ehypnosis.info:80/street-chicknosis.html

No comments:

Post a Comment