Friday, November 11, 2016

Power Writing: Use More of Your Mind To Get Whatever You Want -- Relax Your Way to Success

The Internet has turned everyone into a writer.

Unfortunately, writing is a challenge for many people.

Here's how to write well, write easily, and develop the career, business and life that you want... by hypnosis.

Most of use only use a fraction of the mind-power available to us. Discover how YOU can use your mind to get whatever you want from your life.



Do YOU want to make money online?

People who want to make money often ask me what's possible online if you want to use your writing skills to achieve your income goals.

The ebook weight loss program, Fat Loss 4 Idiots, made 21 million dollars online in 12 months.

Write your way to riches online


How much money can you make online, just by writing?

The answer is... you can make a LOT of money. You can write your way to riches online... if you WANT to.

Here's a little story.

In the late 1970s I was almost 30, so I decided that I'd set myself a deadline for writing a book and getting it published. I decided I'd give myself until I was 40. If I didn't get a book published by the time I was 40, I'd stick to writing magazine articles.

Writing a book and getting it published had been a dream of mine since I was eight years old.

However, until I DECIDED what I wanted and made a commitment to DO it, it remained a dream.

Here's what happened. Within nine months of making that decision, I had a book contract.

The world was different in those days. You couldn't send your editor an email message and get a response within minutes. You could send an airmail letter (my editor at the time was in London, I was in Sydney) and get a response within a month.

So the fact that it took just nine months from my deciding to commit myself, and then achieving my goal, was nothing short of amazing.

In 2011, you don't have to wait nine months to achieve your writing goals, you can achieve them much more quickly.

For example, look at the screen clip above. The book, Fat Loss 4 Idiots, made its publishers 21 MILLION dollars in a 12 month period.

Could you make 21 million dollars in 12 months in traditional publishing? No, not even if you're JK Rowling. You might make millions, but that money would take a lot longer to reach your bank account.

My point is -- if you WANT to do it, and commit to writing, you can make a huge income online in the 21st century.

However, you do need to get your head straight.

Write easily and well: get out of your own way


You need the ability to write EASILY and well. That happens when you get your head straight and get out of your own way.

I receive sad little notes from writers every day, asking whether it's possible that they could quit their day job and write, or whether they could make money blogging, or... a dozen other questions.

Here's what I tell them: unless you get your head right, NO YOU CAN'T. You need to make a decision that you will go for what you want; when you do, you can get it.

I've used affirmations to help me to write for almost 30 years. Why? Because I realized that I was standing in my own way.

You can do the same, if you want to write easily and well.

Enjoy. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment