Thursday, November 10, 2016

Hypno Birthing Stories and Photographs Birthing with Hypnosis Stories and Photographs

Dear Angela,

Charlotte is 6 months now and keeps me extremely busy!

Thank you for everything. I honestly don't know how I could have gotten through my labor without Hypnobirthing, it really was a huge part in making it such a memorable experience.

 I focused a lot on deep breathing and during contractions I imagined my body was swinging and floating in the air. This is something I did without even practicing, it just happened that way during labor. I did practice deep breathing a lot through the 2 months before the birth - that kept me relaxed. And - I had absolutely no notion of time. I couldn't tell how long a contraction was or the time in between them. I thought that I had pushed only for about 20 minutes and was shocked to learn I had been pushing for 2 hours and 15 minutes. I was practicing about 1 hour a day for the 2 months before labor - I miss it, I feel like I need that kind of meditation/relaxation/visualization now!!

 Hypnobirthing is wonderful - I wish I could scream it to the world because it really works. It takes a lot of practice and discipline, but it works. I hope all is well. Fondly, Amanda (Mother of Alexandra and Charlotte), 2002

 Dear Angela, Thank you very much for teaching Simon and I hypnobirthing. I tend to be a skeptical person. I am convinced that hypnobirthing was a major reason why my birthing experience was so positive.

 I wanted to learn hypnobirthing because I felt the birthing classes I had already attended were not sufficient and did not provide useful tools or strategies for dealing with childbirth. Hypnobirthing gave me those.

 I am recommending you and hypnobirthing to people. Thanks for all you have done.-Ellen, April 14, 2003

 Dear Angela,

My husband and I are delighted to share with you that our daughter Desiree Marie was born on Wednesday March 1 at 1:06 a.m. She weighted in at 6 lbs 3 oz. Not bad for a baby 3 weeks early.

 Thank goodness we had the last class on the depthometer method. It got me through the last 11 or 12 h ours of my 22 hour labor.

 None of the nurses or my doctor could believe I was so relaxed. At first they could never tell when I was having a contraction but as the hours grew, they caught on-if my eyes were closed or I was holding up one finger, signaling my husband to stoke my arm-then I was having a contraction.

 Things were pretty hectic on the labor and delivery floor that night and my doctor said there was such good karma in our room that she wished she could hide out in there for the rest of the evening. Her mouth literally fell to the ground when she saw me lying still, shoulders and face relaxed, only find out that I was in the middle of a contraction.

 The perineal massage must work too. As much as I didn’t want to do it, I’m glad that I did ; no episiotomy or perineum tear for me.

 Birthing Desiree was the most powerful and divine experience of my life and my husband and I wish you all a happy and healthy birthing experience.

 Sincerely, D & D

Dion, mother of Desiree Maria, born March 1, 2000. (This couple did not attend the last class of the course because Dion went into labor 3 weeks early)

 Dear Angela, "I don't know how I would have managed without it. Based on my experience, it was much more effective for pain management than 'traditional' methods such as walking, warm showers, etc. I wanted a vaginal delivery with no epidural and no episiotomy and that's what I got. Without HypnoBirthing, I would have given up and asked for an epidural. Inevitably I would have had an episiotomy or even a c-section."- Michelle (mother of Patrick) Spring 1999

Dear Angela, Words can't adequately express my gratitude for your presence at Patrick's birth. You will always hold a special place in my memory for your participation and assistance and kindness to me in the late stages of my pregnancy and during the birthing. I am using the relaxation exercises as part of my daily life, to assist me with breastfeeding and things are going well so far...Many Thanks,Michelle (Mother of Patrick), Spring 1999

 Dear Angela, I saw you for several sessions back in March and April because my baby was in a breech position - I was referred by a friend. I just wanted to let you know that everything went exceedingly well with the c-section. I used the techniques we worked on and I had your cds on my ipod which I listened to at different points. The work we did helped me to stay focused and calm and as a result I had a wonderful birth experience (even though it was far from the natural childbirth I had planned on).Our perfect baby girl was born in April. We are thrilled with her. Thank you again for all your support. I will definitely be recommending you to friends.Be well, SarahDear Angela, I hope you are well and thank you for everything. I am recommending hypnobirthing to everyone I know who is pregnant. It really made a difference for me. Here are some pictures of the baby and Joe says hello.

Sincerely, Deborah

 "HypnoBirthing was extremely helpful and I did not have pain associated with the contractions. The labor was easy and took about 7 hours. I was offered Demerol, but I declined, HypnoBirthing gave me the kind of birthing experience I wanted. My birthing experience was relaxed & calm-it also assuaged any fears I had about giving birth. Also there was no real pain involved." - Deborah, mother of Nigel, born November 29, 1999

 Hi Angela, So good to hear from you. We did have the c-section. We waited till his due date to give him a chance to come on his own. I would have gone for 2 weeks past the due date but the reality was that he was growing more than 1/2 a pound a week which would have made him 11 pds. The truth is that we were a wreck over the AFP drama and I did not want to be induced to have to end up with an emergency c-section. My girlfriend had one weeks before me and it was a nightmare. I felt the c-section was a really good educated decision. The gods honest truth is the c-section was an incredible experience. I used the hypno-birthing throughout. The anesthesiologist told me he could not believe the way I went through the surgery. My attitude was extremely joyous and positive. My blood pressure, pulse were stable the entire time. I had no vomiting and very, very slight nausea which he adjusted. Strangely, I felt confident and in control of myself throughout. Will and I felt incredible connection with eachother, and Liam throughout. Eventhough, I had moments of sadness that I didn't have the natural birth I had worked so hard for, I would not change Liams birth day for anything. Like I said medically I wouldn't want to be anywhere else but with Dr. Marks. She did an incredible job on the surgery. She was meticulous.

 All in all, the hypnobirthing was a godsend. I feel that it really helped me get through a very stressful time prior to the surgery as well as allowing me to be fully present during the birth. I find I can use it in many ways in my life. We can't thank you enough for your training, your support and genuine kindness. Let's keep in touch. Sincerely,

 Ali, Will & of course baby Liam"I was with my wife for the birth of our first child. It was a bad experience for us. Most of the techniques we practiced from the other course just weren't there for us. HypnoBirthing was far more than we had even hoped for. Our daughter came into the world so easily and in such a calm atmosphere.""I kept telling myself all I would feel is pressure - and it worked, that's all I did feel! What a difference from my first labor.""I read about the advantages of self-hypnosis and relaxation in a magazine and set out to find a program that could teach me the method. I'm so happy I found HypnoBirthing. This was our first baby, and my active labor was only three hours from start to end. We were thrilled.""I felt very confident and I would use hypnobirthing again because it was easier and I didn’t have to use drugs. The birth itself was completely natural, and pain-free."

No comments:

Post a Comment